Crock Pot Caramel Apple Cobbler
- 1 box Yellow Cake Mix
- 540 ml can of Apple Pie Filling
- 1/4 cup water
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- Pour apple pie filling into slow cooker, mix in water and cinnamon and nutmeg
- Sprinkle brown sugar evenly over apple layer
- Carefully spread the cake mix over the apple and brown sugar layers
- Spoon the melted butter OVER the cake mix. DO NOT MIX. The moisture will help the cake layer to cook.
- Set slow cooker to high for 4 hours.
- Serve warm with ice-cream Left overs (if they exist) are yummy cold or warmed.
Frugalista Mamas http://frugalistamamas.com/
(Visited 35 times, 1 visits today)