Looking for a salad to bring to a potluck? If you love pasta and you love greek salad why not combine them? Best idea ever—right? I can not take credit for the actual idea I found a recipe on Two Peas & Their Pod but I knew I wanted to adjust some of the ratios to suit my tastes. I cannot even express to you how yummy this salad! You just might need to make it for your next picnic or even just for dinner and lunches, it will keep up to 3 days in the fridge.
- 2 x 300 grams packages of refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 1/2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 1/2 cups cucumbers, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups sweet peppers, chopped
- 1 cup kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon greek seasoning
- 2 sprigs fresh oregano, leaves chopped
- Cook the tortellini according to the package instructions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Place tortellini into a large bowl. Add the chopped veggies, olives and feta.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all the dressing ingredients. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss until salad is well coated. Refridgerate until serving.
The dressing marinates the salad nicely if left in fridge for at least an hour before serving.
Enjoy! I would love to hear back if you make the recipe!