This easy fruit platter was a hit at the Ahoy Its a Boy baby shower. My coworker Wendy made this just before hand and it was decadent but easy-really the perfect combo.
How easy was it? Can you cut fruit and use a microwave? You are set!
- slice pears into wedges
- hull strawberries
- slice bananas into thick slices
- arrange bananas and strawberries on plate
- carefully melt a good quality dark chocolate bar in the microwave, keep a close eye on it
- dip pears in chocolate and arrange on plate, then drizzle chocolate from a spoon onto bananas and strawberries
- let sit for a few minutes to harden and enjoy!
The only thing that could have made this any yummier would have been a nice glass of wine! Unfortunately, they poopoo that at work.