Genevieve made this fun piñata with simple household items.
You will need
- cardboard box
- clean, empty cans (her son had to eat a few cans of Alphaghetti)
- duct tape
- clear packing tape
- a wire coat hanger
- white paper
- spray paint
- a craft knife
- Cut circle holes in box with craft knife, slide cans through
- Secure cans on inside with a whole lot of duct tape. Can you ever really use too much of the stuff?
- Cut a slit in top of box.
- Magiver a hanging loop out of coat hanger. Again a good amount of duct tape will be needed. (see picture below of inside of box)
- Cover cans with a band of paper around the outside and cut a circle piece of paper, attach to top.
- Spray paint the whole thing in a well ventilated area, apply a second coat if needed
- Stuff with goodies and then seal up with clear packing tape
- Whack away!
|Cans and coat hanger held in place with a generous
amount of duct tape.
|First coat of paint going on.|
|Second coat of paint.|
|Ready to be bust open!|
(Visited 87 times, 1 visits today)