This recipe is shamelessly inspired by the Starbucks Spinach & Feta Breakfast Wrap. I have ordered it countless times and figured it was easy enough and certainly cheaper to do it at home. Here is my version and I hope you enjoy!
The original Starbucks wrap uses egg whites only but I love the yolks more than I should admit so I leave it up to you how you want to prepare your egg-go crazy you are the one eating it! The crunchy wrap and melted cheese make this amazing!
- 1 prepared egg (I do mine up over medium)
- spinach, defrosted and water squeezed out (if you can find the individual frozen portions by Europe’s Best, it is one puck)
- feta, crumbled
- sun dried tomatoes, drained
- small wrap
- prepare egg to your preference (scramble, over medium or just whites)
- on wrap layer feta, spinach, egg and sun dried tomatoes
- wrap up ‘flat’ (not a cute little round cylinder)
- in a medium hot DRY fry pan set them in carefully, press down a little with spatula to flatten
- DO NOT WALK AWAY
- carefully brown and crisp up the outside of wrap
- serve hot, no need to cut I just did that to show the inside
- you may want more than one, just sayin’
- excellent with Potato, Cheddar & Broccoli Patties