My hubby and I try to create moments and memories for our family. It is just as much for our boys as it is for us. We take pictures of near everything (I took a picture of a bad diaper the other day and hubby is still thinking I am messed up) so we can remember it all.
I love fall with a passion-there is something about the crispness of the air after a hot, no A/C summer. I love fall for getting out and enjoying the outdoors before I nest for the winter. I love fall for make huge batches of food I love. There will be days where I will cook all day and be in my glory. And then on lazy days I have a freezer full of meals. I love fall for Hallowe’en.
|My son loves to decorate for Hallowe’en. Every year we grab a few more decorations after the holiday when they are on sale or free. I pack them away and then it is like a surprise the next year!|
|Some silly pumpkins.|
These pictures are just a few fun things from the last couple of autumns. They make me smile. I figured since I had a winner of a Summer Bucket List I would make up a fall one for us to enjoy.
Fall Bucket List
- Walk in the leaves
- Rake a pile of leaves just to jump in
- Do a corn maze
- Go to the pumpkin patch to grab extra pumpkins and gourds to decorate
- Pick our pumpkins out of our garden
- Have family photos done
- Get Hubby to make me soup, soup and more soup (freeze left overs)
- Make cabbage rolls, swiss chard rolls and lasagnas (freeze extras)
- Bake (see if I have any room left in freezer)
- Drink warm drinks (preferably with fingerless mittens)
- Go biking a few more times
- Play at the park as much as we can
- Puddle jump and don’t think about the mess
- Dance in the rain, listen to it sitting on our back step
- Try to learn a few constellations with Bug, great time of the year as it is darker sooner
- Wear rubber boots
- Pick apples at an orchard
- Go to Ogo-Play (indoor play structure place), make use of our family pass
- Go to the pool-pretty sure I bought some Groupons-last year
- Go to Disneyland!!!!
- Make the most AWESOME Hallowe’en costumes
- Build blanket forts, Hotwheel tracks, Thomas train tracks on a rainy day.